We are happy that you are on this page, it does mean that privacy matters does matter to you and you would like to know how data are being processed on this web page.
To begin with, we would like to emphasize, that sharing personal data, as well as granting permission to process them are completely voluntary. Any personal data shared with us are processed only in the way that you’ve agreed to.
Please keep in mind that you have a right to change or completely remove your personal data. Please let us know on firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be happy to assist you.
In addition we would like to assure you, that we are doing our best in terms of making you data secure, and we abide by restrictive security policy regarding processing and keeping personal data.
1. DataCraze.pl personal data Administrator
The administrator of personal data of the datacraze.pl website (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator) is:
Gabrieli Zapolskiej Street 15/36
2. Your Rights
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) grants you the following potential rights related to the processing of your personal data:
- the right to access personal data,
- the right to rectify personal data,
- the right to delete personal data,
- the right to limit the processing of personal data,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, if you have given such consent.
The rules related to the implementation of the indicated powers are described in detail in art. 16 – 21 of GDPR act. We encourage you to read these regulations.
Remember that you can always contact us with a request to provide you with information about what data we have about you and for what purposes we process it. Just send a message to email@example.com.
Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, stored on the end device of when browsing datacraze.pl
- enabling the use of services available on the site (ex. credentials)
- enabling the collection of information about the use of the website
- allowing you to remember the settings selected by the User and to personalize the interface
- allowing to provide the User with advertising content more tailored to the interests.
In particular, at datacraze.pl you can find cookies from the following services:
- Google Analytics
The website remembers the following information for statistical purposes:
- type of device
- operating system
- type of web browser
- screen resolution
- IP address
This data is used to optimize the operation of the site.
3.1 Cookies consent
4. List of assignments
We entrust the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- zenbox sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Częstochowie, adres: ul. Dąbrowskiego 7 lokal 6, 42-202 Częstochowa, NIP: 9492191021 – in order to store personal data on the hosting server,
- MailChimp – The Rocket Science Group, LLC 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE Suite 5000 Atlanta, GA 30308 USA – during subscription to the newsletter
If you subscribe to the newsletter and agree to receive it in the registration or ordering process, you provide us only with the e-mail address to which we will send commercial information. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in the footer of each message.
6. Sharing personal data
You can contact with us using following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org as well as by using physical address stated above.